Thursday 12 December 2013

Ein paar Tage in meinem Heimat Stadt Sheffield, hauptsächlich um mich von meiner lieben Tante Madge zu verabschieden und einiger Mitglieder meiner Familie nach einer zu langen Zeit wieder zu sehen.

Fotos habe ich diesmal keine gemacht, aber hier sind ein paar von Sheffield von meinem Besuch in September.

Just spent a couple of days in my home town of Sheffield, mainly to pay my respects to my dear Aunt who passed away and to see some family members who I've not seen for such a long time. We'll not leave it too long till next time!

I didn't take any photos this time, but here are a couple from my last trip in September.

beautiful old buildings - the old and the new down by the canal

a multi-story carpark, affectionately known as the "cheese grater"

modern architecture - the entrance to a museum of Sheffield

the end of an era - the old markets just before they closed. this is a three-photo hdr shot and the ghostly figures are intentional - honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment